Maryland state flag engraved cutting board
Our Maryland state flag engraved cutting board is engraved from edge to edge with the old line states flag. Always a hit with Marylanders, and what a fun way to display your Maryland love in your kitchen!
Well-suited for use as a charcuterie or hors d’oeuvres platter. The warm tones of natural wood combined with the heraldic flag design bring the right amount of "refined & rustic" to your party spread.
We can also add a personalization to this board centered just beneath the flag, let us know by using the optional text fields above.
- Your choice of size includes: 11 x 16 x 3/4 in. or 9 x 12 x 3/4 in.
- Engraved in the wood of your choice, per listed wood types.
- Add an optional juice groove or carving pyramids on the cutting side.
- Designed to display on the engraved side and chop on the reverse.
- Hand wash only, do not soak or submerge in water.
- Monthly use of a Wood Butter is recommended.
- Handcrafted in the USA.
- We use woods certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC), a nonprofit organization that encourages responsible management of the world's forests.
We have many more design options available, check out our Personalized Cutting Boards.