Let's cook bitch Jesse Pinkman cutting board
Our let's cook bitch Jesse Pinkman cutting board joins our collection courtesy of one of our customers custom request for a set of cutting boards featuring the notorious cooking duo. Once we saw how cool the two looked together we knew we had to share it.
Handmade using the best hardwoods available, solidly built to withstand the rigors of the kitchen, and deeply engraved with expert precision, you'll be enjoying our cutting boards for years to come. This lets cook bitch cutting board is definitely a must have for the consummate Breaking Bad fan, add Jesse Pinkman to your collection, and don't forget to grab your favorite Walter board for the perfect cutting board set.
- Your choice of size includes: 11 x 16 x 3/4 in. or 9 x 12 x 3/4 in.
- Engraved in the wood of your choice, per listed wood types.
- Designed to display on the engraved side and chop on the reverse.
- Add an optional juice groove or carving pyramids on cutting side.
- Hand wash only, do not soak or submerge in water.
- Monthly use of a wood butter is recommended.
- Handcrafted in the USA. Using woods certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC), a nonprofit organization that encourages responsible management of the world's forests.
Can't get enough Breaking Bad stuff? We've got more for you right here:
Walter in his pork pie hat Breaking Bad Chopping Board I am the one who chops
Bald Heisenberg Cutting Board Lets Cook
Let's cook Breaking Bad cutting board
Cutting Board Wood Butter/Conditioner
Posted by Amy on 22nd Sep 2015
The craftsmanship was excellent! My BIL loved the gift. He is a very experienced chef, but he said he might just display this, he loves the image so much. Regardless, he indicated it was a very well made board and will likely use it in the future. Thank you!
Just like Jesse
Posted by Jaclyn Donnelly on 22nd Sep 2015
I love the cutting board, it's made very well & looks just like Jesse!
Posted by Julia Tucker on 22nd Sep 2015
It is very nice quality and the wood is very smooth and polished. The shipping was very fast also!
Posted by Justine Nickle on 22nd Sep 2015
My husband thought this was pretty much the best gift ever!