Chicago Skyline Cutting Board
Our Chicago Skyline Cutting Board is a Illinois favorite. Such a unique gift, you just won't find one like it anywhere else. Perfect for Illinois weddings and housewarmings, also makes a great "just because" gift for a native Chicagoans or Illinoian at heart living abroad. The personalization is anyway you'd like it, single, couples, or family names, with a date or without, just let us know.
We are the original creators of the city skyline cutting board, and we couldn't be more flattered by their popularity. Our city skylines are completely hand drawn with just the right amount of detail. Can't find the city you're looking for? CONTACT US we would love to create a custom skyline for you.
Our top-quality boards are all hand-crafted by us in the USA from fine, sustainably sourced hardwoods, and built to last.
- Your choice of size includes: 11 x 16 x 3/4 in. or 9 x 12 x 3/4 in.
- Engraved in the wood of your choice, per listed wood types.
- Add an optional juice groove or carving pyramids on the cutting side.
- Designed to display on the engraved side and chop on the reverse.
- Hand wash only, do not soak or submerge in water.
- Monthly use of a Wood Butter is recommended.
- Handcrafted in the USA.
- We use woods certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC), a nonprofit organization that encourages responsible management of the world's forests.
Other city skylines available, check out our Personalized Cutting Board Section.
Posted by Monica on 17th Jun 2016
I got this cutting board customized for my cousibs wedding. It looked absolutely beautiful in cherry! Highly recommend
Posted by Nicole Andrews on 10th Oct 2015
Absolutely gorgeous! I'm so thrilled with how this turned out! I can't wait for my friends to open it at their shower and see how much they love it, too. Very impressed with the workmanship and the quick turnaround. Great work! I will definitely be ordering more for future gifts!
Posted by psbyron3 on 22nd Sep 2015
Got it for my friends as a wedding gift.. Got to me on time turned out he way I wanted it. Now they display it in their apartment as if it's a piece of art they love it.