Born to cook engraved cutting board
Our ‘Born to cook’ cutting board is the perfect gift for the chef that rocks your family kitchen. The engraving on this fun board is styled in the form of a traditional scroll tattoo – rock ’n’ roll style, without the pain!
Naturally, our double-sided cutting boards are ‘Born in the USA’ and crafted by hand from sustainably sourced hardwoods. This top-tier board looks great as it is, but it can also be personalized with your family surname. Use the reverse side for cutting, chopping, and slicing.
- Your choice of size includes: 11 x 16 x 3/4 in. or 9 x 12 x 3/4 in.
- Engraved in the wood of your choice, per listed wood types.
- Add an optional juice groove or carving pyramids on the cutting side.
- Designed to display on the engraved side and chop on the reverse.
- Hand wash only, do not soak or submerge in water.
- Monthly use of a wood butter is recommended.
- Handcrafted in the USA.
- We use woods certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC), a nonprofit organization that encourages responsible management of the world's forests.
Check out our other rockin’ design options in our cutting boards section.